"To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."
Sun Tzu, The Art of War
ICBMC capitalizes on the experience of the leading providers of mediation services in both countries. It serves as a liason and provides a meeting point and assistance in making mediation available to companies and professionals operating between Italy and China.
The complexity of the commercial relationships between both countries, which have intensified exponentially over the last decades, requires an expertise in how to manage disputes rapidly, confidentially and inexpensively. Mediation is...
- it is in the company's interest to maintain a business relationship with the other party;
- information concerning the dispute should not be made public;
- a rapid settlement of the dispute is essential, above all other considerations;
- it is not essential to the company that the dispute be settled at law;
- it is important to minimize the costs of the dispute.
"Parties agree to submit all disputes arising in connection with this agreement to the mediation attempt managed by the Italy- China Business Mediation Center at the Chamber of Arbitration of Milan for the Italian side and the Mediation Center of China Council for the promotion of International Trade in Beijing for the Chinese side to solve the dispute with a mediation agreement in accordance with the Rules adopted by the same ICBMC."