CAM is one of the Arbitration Centre member of the Network of Mediterranean Arbitration Centres of ISPRAMED - the Institution for the Promotion of Arbitration and Mediation in the Mediterranean.
ISPRAMED supports the diffusion of alternative justice tools within the framework of Euro-Mediterranean commercial relations as well as the growth and consolidation of Mediterranean arbitration and mediation centres.
To this extent ISPRAMED established and coordinates a Network of seven ADR centres in the area aimed at exchanging best practices and elaborating common principles in the management of arbitral procedures.
Currently ISPRAMED Network includes:
- Centre for Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation of Algiers
- Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration
- Milan Chamber of Arbitration
- Tunis Mediation and Arbitration Centre
- Istanbul Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Centre
- Arbitration Court of Morocco
- Lebanese Arbitration and Mediation Centre
- promotes alternative justice among public and private institutions in Italy, Europe and in Mediterranean countries through advocacy activities
- organizes workshops and seminars on ADR addressed to companies, institutions and legal professionals;
develops studies and researches on ADR in the Mediterranean to be promoted among local legal and business communities;
- provides information about ADR in the Mediterranean countries.