Cooperation between the Public Administration and Judiciary with the Economic Sector
Zagreb-Croatia, 24-25 October 2017
The Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts presents the 8th International conference.
This year the conference is emphasizing digitalization of dispute resolution procedures (online dispute resolution) and promotion of digital tools in economic development (e-commerce) as central topics of the conference.
Leading experts from the EU and the world, many of whom will be introduced to the conference audience for the first time, will join the conference: a unique opportunity to get to know the current trends in these areas, all in one place. Along with expert lectures on the first day of the conference, interactive workshops are scheduled for the second day.
Main conference topics:
- Online dispute resolution: development and examples from practice (eBay)
- Cyberjustice – using digital tools
- Challenges of participating in e-commerce: ConsumerLawReady Project
- Mediation in EU Member States and Canada
- Alternative and online dispute resolution in banking, energy, tourism
Roberta Regazzoni, in charge of CAM RisolviOnline.com and expert in ODR, will discuss on the current mediation system in Italy.
Full programme and registration on the Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts website.