After many years, the CAM Annual Conference has become a standing event for the national and international arbitral community, as an occasion for debating some of the most crucial topics of commercial arbitration.
This year, we chose to deal with the expectations of all the subjects involved in arbitration: what do all the players – parties, arbitrators, institutions – expect, what do they really get? Is it possible to strike a balance?
The main sessions:
- What do we expect from arbitration?
- What do we get from arbitration?
- How to cross the river from expectations to results
Stefano Azzali (CAM), Sébastien Besson (Lévy Kaufmann-Kohler), Susanne Grop-Stadler (Siemens), Paula Hodges QC (Herbert Smith Freehills), Cesare Jermini (Bär & Karrer), Luca Radicati di Brozolo (Arblit), Laurence Shore (BonelliErede).
Only for Italian participants:
Milan Bar Association: 3 credits
Le opzioni a tua disposizione:
AC sponsor fee 50%
Reduced fee only for: subscribers of the CAM Studies and Documentation Centre; participants under 35 years old; law firms that register the third paying participant (valid from the 3rd onwards)
REDUCED FEE €445 VAT included only for:
- Subscribers of the CAM Studies and Documentation Centre;
- AIGI and ALGIUSMI members;
- Participants under 35 years old;
- Law firms that register the third paying participant (valid from the 3rd onwards).