The Milan Chamber of Arbitration is glad to be media sponsor of the International Conference KYIV ARBITRATION DAYS 2023: think big! taking place ONLINE on December 08, 2023.
This Conference is a «must attend» for arbitration professionals who want to keep up to date on the latest trends in the arbitration community.
This year’s program includes:
Session 1. How to make Russia pay?
- Claims Commission, International Reparations Fund and Registry of Damages
- Current issues of damages evaluation
- Enforcement against states: successful examples and possible routes
Session 2. Case management
- How to build your team? How to budget your case?
- Risk management for legal team and client
Session 3. Reconstruction of Ukraine
- Current investment protection regime. Is it enough?
- Promoting investments into Ukraine: political and war risk insurance.
- Specialized tribunal for settling investment claims?
For more details about the event, please visit: https://kad.com.ua/
Preliminary registration is required. To register, please follow the link:
For more information please contact the UBA Secretariat by: 38 (063) 792-30-99 (calls via WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber), e-mail: email@example.com. Contact person – Tetiana Osaulenko.